How It Works
Your income. The invoice you have issued or your hours worked so we can issue the
invoice on your behalf.
Your expenses. We recommend you use a credit card for the bulk of your expenses (which we can arrange - no
We also administer...
- PAYE: We recommend the best way to remunerate yourself and any employees. This may be a mixture of PAYE
- VAT: We complete your quarterly VAT return and advise you of payments due to Customs and Excise.
- Dividends: We prepare dividend vouchers and your CT61 return as required. We advise you of ACT payments
- Annual Accounts: We prepare these each year.
- We undertake the company secretarial function and complete all relevant forms.
- We compute the company's corporation tax liability and advise you of amounts due and payment dates well in
- We complete your self assessment tax return and give advice on financial planning matters if required.
We know you will benefit from using the J.K.Shah system. We are equally happy in meeting new contractors or
existing contractors who are unhappy with their existing arrangements.
For new companies or business's we can:-
- Incorporate your new company.
- Register the company for VAT, PAYE, and Tax.
- Set up a bank account and credit card.
- Issue your invoices.
For all existing companies or business's we ask you to give us your written permission to contact your present
accountants and we will do the rest.
Whatever your situation, let J.K.Shah account for it.
Simply contact us now for further information or a
free initial consultation.